For our Norrköping Binders facility in Sweden we are looking for a Process Automation Engineer (M/F).
In this role you will be involved in the programming and maintenance of the plant process control system for the Norrkoping Binders facility. This role is responsible for developing, simulating and implementing the appropriate process control automation strategies and solutions for the process equipment involved. You will also be responsible for trouble shooting during start-up and plant support and for the system maintenance of the control system.
You will be working in a dedicated international team to provide process automation solutions and system support. You will also be part of the local team where you’ll have a strong focus to support the Norrköping Binders process automation systems.
- Develop Process Control Strategy Documentation documents
- Develop Process Control Coding and functional specifications (DCS) and Operator Interface graphics
- Develop Simulation Code to test Process Control code and for training purposes
- Give training in your assigned areas
- Process Control program loading, plant startup assistance, controller tuning and other adjustments
- Maintain the process control system, ensure proper security and reliability
- Improve Process Control performance
- Contribute to a global on-call service system for application and system support
- Plant focal point for IT, Apps and features.
Desired skills & experience
- Bachelor or Master of Applied Science Degree in Electrical or Chemical Engineering with main topic Process Automation is required
- Minimum 3-5 years Manufacturing or Engineering experience in process industries is preferred but we also encourage recently graduated engineers to apply
- Knowledge about commercial DCS is helpful. Especially knowledge about the ABB control system 800xA is an advantage
- You are able to work as a team player
- You enjoy continuous learning
- Fluency in English is required, local language for our location is preferred
- Occasional travel will be required.
- Ongoing learning opportunities in a supportive work environment
- Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and flexible working hours
- The chance to work locally and globally with colleagues around the world and in different locations.
Apply now! Send your application via e-mail to: email@example.com.