&Repeat is first on the market take responsibility of increasing recycling ‘take away containers’ with help of PANT. Short described we are creating an opportunity for everyone to be climate smart which is adapted to our behaviours.
We are now looking for a Technical Lead to help us continue building and scaling our product and business.
As Technical Lead at &Repeat you will lead important projects that have great/direct impact on the company. You will lead and inspire our development team and continuously strive our product and vision forward alongside our CTO.
Since we are a small rapid business, this role requires a strong technical foundation, create accessibility for technical guidance, willingness to be get things done. You are motivated for hands-on work both front/back-end development.
What you’ll do:
- You lead your team to meet business needs, from little things like complete Sprints to long term visions as expanding the product in other countries.
- You will code alongside your team with a strategic focus.
- Identify risks and remove them.
- Drive the product development/ understand UX/I/ and keep yourself updated to make sure we have best prerequisites moving forward.
- Driving the technical architecture and roadmap together with the CTO
- 5+ years experience with web and/or app development
- A degree in Computer engineering
- Responsible doer who like to get things done
- Pragmatic approuch supported with solid knowledge
- Knowledge in Front end techniques of React /React Native
- Experience in API design like REST API
- Knowledge of Node JS and Firebase
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Pragmatic, Curious and open minded
- Responsible do'er who like to get things done
- Interest in Green tech, with a vision to make a great climate impact
- Team player, with ability to work independently