Committed, dynamic and with a passion for precision, we revolutionize the world of mapping land and seabed.
Airborne Hydrography part of Hexagon develops and supplies airborne laser survey systems for hydrographic and topographic surveys. The customers are international survey companies and governmental organizations on the world market. Lateral thinking combined with accurate and dynamic work let you find the best of several options? Join our team and make your visions come true! Therefor we are looking for a
System Engineer Electronics
This appeals to you:
- Broad responsibility for electronics development of built-in real-time systems for airborne sensors designed for airborne mapping purpose
- Working on a system that includes advanced digitizers with powerful FPGAs, highly sensitive optic receivers, lasers, large built-in compute capacity (GPU,CPU), power electronics, motor drivers, inertial navigation systems and high-resolution airborne cameras
- Adapting existing products to new markets with new requirement (e.g. changes due to new requirements, supplier contacts, formal qualification and testing, certification aspects, process update)
- New construction of the next generation of airborne hydrographic LiDAR technology, with new inventions with the aim to remain world leading in this segment
- Being part of a small, close-knit team with cutting-edge expertise in airborne Hydrographic LiDAR, developing the most competitive hydrographic LiDAR sensor
- Interact with stakeholders and other internal departments from all over the world (eg with other development teams and also with international customers and suppliers)
This is you
- Relevant university degree (MSc, PhD) in Electronics, Engineering or Physics
- Broad experience in electronics development, fast analog signals, EMC and digital electronics
- Know-how in Electronics manufacturing, cad and change management
- Experience in the validation and certification of airborne systems is highly meritorious, such as knowledge of electronics development according to the standard RTCA-D0/254, testing according to RTCA-DO/160, software development according o RTCA-DO/178, or similar standards used in the com military aviation industry
- Experience of reliability and safety works within Airborne equipment, as for example MTBF analyses, FMEA analyses, Intrinsic Hazard analysis, Fault tree analysis
- Knowledge of Monitor ERP system or other production management system is meritorious
- Willingness to travel internationally to a limited extent
- Fluency in Swedish and English (written and spoken); any other language beneficial
As an employee, you will be part of a rapid technology development in a strong-knit team working in an international context. In addition, you are part of Hexagon, one of Sweden's fastest growing and most profitable technology companies. For the right person, there are great opportunities to develop and become a key player.
Want to learn more about technologies and products you would be workin on? Then get in touch with Anders Ekelund, Vice President - Airborne Bathymetric LiDAR, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in this challenging and varied position, then we look forward to receiving your application on email@example.com.
Do you want to know more please see below links: