Committed, dynamic and with a passion for precision, we revolutionize the world of mapping land and seabed.
Airborne Hydrography part of Hexagon develops and supplies airborne laser survey systems for hydrographic and topographic surveys. The customers are international survey companies and governmental organizations on the world market. Lateral thinking combined with accurate and dynamic work let you find the best of several options? Join our team and make your visions come true! Therefor we are looking for a
Customer Support Engineer
This appeals to you:
- Being responsible for our second-tier export customer support for our Airborne LiDAR systems for hydrographic charting and mapping purpose
- Working towards our international customer support organization supplying our local support engineers with expertise related to the bathymetric LiDAR sensors
- Provision of training to customers, both at customers locations, our own location and via web-based tools
- Development of training video’s, training materials, maintenance instructions, contribution to manuals and similar documentation
- Repairing hardware in field at customer’s location, software support and failure investigation
- Remote performance of test/calibration flights including analysis and acceptance of data, and document support provided
This is you
- Bachelor of science in Electronics, Computer science or Mechatronics
- Broad experience > 5 years from relevant customer support of advanced embedded systems (preferable airborne systems)
- Willigness to learn, to continuously add technology areas to your expertise and to continuously contribute to improvements of our customer support procedures
- Being passionate about providing the best possible support to our customers
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in an international environment
- Experience from airborne equipment and aerospace requirements is an advantage
- Willingness and flexibility to travel internationally to a significant amount
- Fluency in Swedish and English (written and spoken). Further languages are meritious.
As an employee, you will be part of a rapid technology development in a strong-knit team working in an international context. In addition, you are part of Hexagon, one of Sweden's fastest growing and most profitable technology companies. For the right person, there are great opportunities to develop and become a key player.
Want to learn more about technologies and products you would be workin on? Then get in touch with Anders Ekelund, Vice President - Airborne Bathymetric LiDAR, email@example.com. If you are interested in this challenging and varied position, then we look forward to receiving your application on firstname.lastname@example.org.